This year the federal government will conduct the 彩票大师注册 Census. Completing your census form makes an impact on our local community. Data from the census is used by the federal government to determine how much funding our local community receives. This funding can be used for education, healthcare, and other public services. Also, the number of representatives from Illinois in the U.S. House of Representatives is determined by the census count.
Here are some important facts you should know about the 彩票大师注册 Census:
- Notices to complete the census will be mailed to households starting in mid-March.
- You can complete the census form online, over the phone, or by mail.
- The Census Bureau will follow up in person with households that do not complete forms by May 1st.
- You should count all of the people living in your household as of April 1, 彩票大师注册.
- All of the information you provide on your census response will be kept confidential.
- The Census Bureau does NOT ask for your social security number, bank or credit card information, money or donations, or anything on behalf of a political party.
For further information regarding the 彩票大师注册 Census, visit their website at . If you have any questions or concerns about the local impact of the 彩票大师注册 Census, call the Orland Hills Village Hall at (708)349-6666